Terms and Conditions
For your information
Every company can use its own delivery terms and conditions. These are the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry. The below general terms and conditions state everything that is not in these terms.
Terms & conditions Delirium Café Amsterdam
The Delirium Cafe Amsterdam, is not liable for damage in connection with theft, embezzlement, damage, loss of loss of materials, equipment and other properties that you have placed in our accommodation from those you have installed.
If damage has been caused by you, you will be held liable for all damage to the building, wall / wall decorations / paintings, images, lamps etc. Any form of destruction of damage to the Delirium Cafés property by one of more guests is recovered from the client, the addressee of the reservation. If the use intended by the group entails an increased risk of damage, the manager may request a deposit that must be paid before the meeting in question.
When the Catering Establishment has implemented an option right to the customer (option holder) via e-mail, this right cannot be revoked, except if and insofar as another assessment is made by the customer in the option of outstanding Catering Services. The option holder must then be informed of this offer by the Catering Establishment, whereby the option holder must indicate whether or not he wishes to make use of the option right. If the option holder does not indicate that he wishes to make use of the option right, the option right expires.
hospitality agreement (s) after confirmation.
a. In the event of cancellation more than 1 month before that time, the customer is obliged to pay 25% of the reservation value to the Catering Establishment.
b. In case of cancellation more than 14 days before the intended time, the customer is obliged to pay 50% of the reservation value to the Catering Establishment.
c. In case of cancellation more than 7 days before the intended time, the customer is obliged to pay 75% of the reservation value to the Catering Establishment.
d. In the event of cancellation 7 days or less before that time, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the reservation value to the Catering Establishment.
* In all of the above points, the reserve value means the minimum revenue agreed for that particular room (s) on the relevant day. Cancellations are made exclusively by e-mail.
-The permission to use the Delirium Cafe Amsterdam can be revoked if it appears that the application is based on misleading statements.
-The permission to use the room (s) can be revoked if it appears that nuisance is caused by noise or disproportionate behaviour.
1. Social hygiene will always be central and will be adhered to. Any form of discrimination, drugs, sexual harassment or any form of intimacy will not be tolerated.
2. Beverage (alcohol) abuse will not be tolerated and may result in eviction of the property.
3. The staff is authorized to stop serving or serving alcoholic beverages if, in the opinion of the staff, their behaviour causes or can cause a disruption of social hygiene and / or a violation of the house rules.
4. Minors are not served alcohol, even under the supervision of their parents. Identification is mandatory in case of doubt with the staff.
5. Only the designated staff member of the Delirium Cafe Amsterdam is the point of contact for possible complaints or uncertainties.
6. The safety of the guests is maintained by the staff at all times.
7. Delirium Café is not liable for the loss or damage of the property of the guests
8. In the event of abuse of the above points as far as it does not apply to an individual but to a larger group, it may be that the party is stopped in its entirety if the host / hostess fails to address the company to his or her behaviours.